Lipsticks (Over $15) | 2022 Editor's Favorites

Bobbi Brown Luxe Lipstick

With nearly 400 different lipsticks swatched, tested, and reviewed in 2022 (that were priced at over $15), there were many brands and formulas to choose from. This year, some of the new (or new-to-me) formulas that stood out were Bobbi Brown Luxe Lipstick (reformulation of the prior Luxe Lipcolor range), YSL Bold High Pigment Lipstick, Rose Inc. Satin Lip Color, Urban Decay Vice Lip Bond, and Chanel Rouge Allure L’Extrait.

Temptalia’s Favorite Lipsticks (Over $15) | 2022

After careful consideration of the 380+ shades eligible for this year’s favorites list, I managed to get my list of favorites down to 28 shades! I have to admit that I am always proud of my ability to make cuts!

My methodology: If you’re unfamiliar with how I like to do my year-end favorites, here’s the low down: I pull from the products I reviewed in 2022, regardless of whether they were new, limited edition, or an established range I’ve only just gotten around to reviewing. These are personal favorites, so they may or may not be the highest rated products reviewed during the year (though they will tend to be better rated, naturally!). (You can check out the best of 2021 posts if you missed last year’s.)

Your Year in Review: Lipstick Edition

I thought it would be interesting to read through how readers used products throughout the year, what favorites emerged, what products fell by the wayside… so, if you want to join in, copy and paste the questions below and add your answers via a comment!

  • What was your most used lipstick? Least used?
  • Will you repurchase it or will you look for something new?
  • Was lipstick a big part of your routine in 2022?
Bobbi Brown Luxe Lipstick  

Bobbi Brown Luxe Lipstick  

Bobbi Brown Luxe Lipstick  

Bobbi Brown Luxe Lipstick  

Bobbi Brown Luxe Lipstick  

Bobbi Brown Luxe Lipstick  

Bobbi Brown Luxe Lipstick  

Bobbi Brown Luxe Lipstick  

Bobbi Brown Luxe Lipstick  

Bobbi Brown Luxe Lipstick  

Bobbi Brown Luxe Lipstick  

Bobbi Brown Luxe Lipstick  

Bobbi Brown Luxe Lipstick  

Bobbi Brown Luxe Lipstick  

Bobbi Brown Luxe Lipstick  

Bobbi Brown Luxe Lipstick  

Bobbi Brown Luxe Lipstick  

Bobbi Brown Luxe Lipstick  

Bobbi Brown Luxe Lipstick  

Bobbi Brown Luxe Lipstick  

Bobbi Brown Luxe Lipstick  

Bobbi Brown Luxe Lipstick  

Bobbi Brown Luxe Lipstick  

Bobbi Brown Luxe Lipstick  



from Temptalia https://ift.tt/OTVKB7u
https://ift.tt/IKx1Sq6

Post a Comment

0 Comments