Friday Finds & Check-ins Volume #712

Share your recent beauty purchases or rediscovered favorites in your stash (for those on low/no-buys!), chit chat about weekend plans, and learn a little more about each other!

Let's Chat!

Share your own answers in the comments!

Recent Purchases/Rediscoveries: Sephora Lipsticks and Liquid Lipsticks

Weekend plans: This morning, I’m planning to upload and add photos of products I photographed earlier this week and get sneak peeks up for the weekend. Later on, I will be taking my current foster pups back to the rescue so they can go on to their next fosters in pairs (I have all eight!). We are having misters installed on Saturday, so I hope to enjoy the cooler patio over the weekend and we’ll probably invite family over to check them out, too.

What are you looking forward to in July? There’s nothing in particular that we have planned in July, but I am excited to have the misters installed, which should make our patio much, much more usable in July/August! Now, I just need to find my next set of fosters, LOL.

Psst… since it’s Friday and we’re heading into the weekend, if you have some downtime, consider playing one of the games hubby and I have created! 🙂 You’ll find all of our games on Awordy, but here’s a breakdown of what we have so far:

  • Adoptle (guess the name of an adoptable pet in six guesses)
  • Concludle (figure out the subject within six clues)
  • Mislettered (guess one letter at a time to figure out the phrase/quote)
  • Word Frenzy (find as many words from the letters available before the shark devours them)

This week's doggo photo/video...

Share your pet photos to the Temptalia Pets flickr group!



from Temptalia https://ift.tt/y8kxovw
https://ift.tt/UyJlRX3

Post a Comment

0 Comments