Friday Finds & Check-ins, Volume #695

Share your recent beauty purchases or rediscovered favorites in your stash (for those on low/no-buys!), chit chat about weekend plans, and learn a little more about each other!

Let's Chat!

Share your own answers in the comments!

Recent Purchases/Rediscoveries: Giorgio Armani Lip Maestros x6, Chane Blush Quad x1, Sydney Grace March bundle

Weekend plans: Pretty much right after I publish this post, I’ll be off to photograph and swatch a lot of products that came in this week… mostly blush/highlighter/cheek products, so wish my cheeks luck, LOL! My mom is hoping to stop by either today or tomorrow to see the puppies.

What does your typical morning routine look like? I usually wake up around 5-6AM, feed Winston his breakfast, make my latte, and then settle into work. I tend to be most productive from 6am-11am, then I peter out from there. With fostering Bri and her babies, I’m waking up around 4-5AM, feeding Winston and then Bri, then making sure she gets attention and love for an hour or so (and lately, making sure she nurses her babes) before settling into work for a few hours. I usually take a break around 10AM to do my daily weigh-in for all the puppies and make sure she nurses again.

Psst… since it’s Friday and we’re heading into the weekend, if you have some downtime, consider playing one of the games hubby and I have created! 🙂 You’ll find all of our games on Awordy, but here’s a breakdown of what we have so far:

  • Adoptle (guess the name of an adoptable pet in six guesses)
  • Concludle (figure out the subject within six clues)
  • Mislettered (guess one letter at a time to figure out the phrase/quote)
  • Word Frenzy (find as many words from the letters available before the shark devours them)

This week's doggo photo/video...

Share your pet photos to the Temptalia Pets flickr group!



from Temptalia https://ift.tt/TGgYAZC
https://ift.tt/Ef15Trs

Post a Comment

0 Comments