Friday Finds & Check-ins, Volume #674

Share your recent beauty purchases or rediscovered favorites in your stash (for those on low/no-buys!), chit chat about weekend plans, and learn a little more about each other!

Let's Chat!

Share your own answers in the comments!

Recent Purchases/Rediscoveries: New UD Naked palette, elf products.

Weekend plans: Catch up on writing reviews and entering dupes. Really need to figure out a better way to stay on top of the latter! I did two quick fosters this past week, so I definitely need to buckle down and edit some photos, write reviews, and the like. Miss Lana was a dream pup, and Mr. Jeremiah is a staff favorite for a reason! He was always my favorite from Almost There Rescue’s Princess Diaries litter, so I’m so glad I got to spend a day and a half with him. I have to drop him off (and I’ll volunteer for a bit) early this morning, as he and his siblings have 9 (!!) appointments today and more scheduled for Saturday.

Are you an introvert or extrovert? Introvert! I like being alone and hanging out with people one on one or in very small groups, but even in a small group, I can only be ‘on’ for so long.

By the by… I worked with hubby to develop our own games! You can check out the games we have at Awordy, which include Concludle (trivia) and Adoptle (figure out the name of an adoptable pet in six guesses), and Mislettered (figure out the quote by guessing letters).

This week's doggo photo/video...

Share your pet photos to the Temptalia Pets flickr group!



from Temptalia https://ift.tt/kiB4eHh
https://ift.tt/OZjJ6kw

Post a Comment

0 Comments