Dermstore Anniversary Sale 2021: Up to 25% Off!

Dermstore’s Anniversary Sale has kicked off today and goes through August 17th. The annual event has become a time where I personally stock-up on some of my staple skincare products.

Here are some of my personal favorites, both past and present, that are on sale!

Some of my personal favorites that are included in the sale:

I purchased Avene XeraCalm Cream and Avene XeraCalm Cleansing Oil , which is new to me but I’ve had good luck with Avene products in the past. Allies of Skin 1A Retinal Peptides Overnight Mask, which was a repurchase.  IMAGE Ormedic Lip Complex, which I discovered through a local spa and have purchased a few times. Dermalogica Conditioning Body Wash, which I haven’t tried before, and Dermalogica UltraCalming Cleanser, which is a repurchase.

25% off

The following brands are 25% off!

20% Off

The following brands are 20% off!

15% Off

The following brands are 15% off!

10% Off

The following brands are 10% off!

I’d love to hear about any of your favorite skincare saviors or standout skincare products you’ve repurchased over and over again.

Dermstore Anniversary Sale 2021: Up to 25% Off!

Dermstore Anniversary Sale 2021: Up to 25% Off!



from Temptalia https://ift.tt/3Cr4mYl
https://ift.tt/3ivdZgM

Post a Comment

0 Comments