Friday Finds & Check-ins, Volume #595

Share your recent beauty purchases or rediscovered favorites in your stash (for those on low/no-buys!), chit chat about weekend plans, and learn a little more about each other!

Let's Chat!

Share your own answers in the comments!

  • Recent Purchases/Rediscoveries: Fresh Sugar Lemon Shower Gel, Huda Brown Obsessions Palettes
  • Weekend plans: I have to arrange movers to get some things out of my garage and over to my parents’ house before they get here!
  • What do you do to help you fall asleep at night?: I usually read, which starts off engaging but them makes me sleepy!

P.S. — Want to chat with readers on the regular? Check out Temptalia’s Discord where you can chat about beauty, makeup, and more! 🙂

This week's mellan photo/video...

Share your pet photos to the Temptalia Pets flickr group!

These photos are from around Easter in 2018 (he was about 10 years old). He’s on his littlest–and original–bed, which worked well for the lil’ photoshoot. I always love looking at these because he looked so serious, but patient, waiting for me to finish taking photos! The third photo in the slideshow is him looking at me with great worry about whether treats were incoming (they were!).

Friday Finds & Check-ins, Volume #595

Friday Finds & Check-ins, Volume #595

Friday Finds & Check-ins, Volume #595

Friday Finds & Check-ins, Volume #595

Friday Finds & Check-ins, Volume #595

Friday Finds & Check-ins, Volume #595



from Temptalia https://ift.tt/3sKWRGH
https://ift.tt/3sXM9g9

Post a Comment

0 Comments