Friday Finds & Check-ins, Volume #588

Share your recent beauty purchases or rediscovered favorites in your stash (for those on low/no-buys!), chit chat about weekend plans, and learn a little more about each other!

Let's Chat!

Share your own answers in the comments!

  • Recent Purchases/Rediscoveries: MAC Powder Kiss Lipsticks/Eyeshadows, YSL Lipsticks.
  • Weekend plans: I’m really proud of myself for staying ahead on blog posts! It’s just nice to have a surplus of posts, which are often rearranged for some higher priority, just-arrived kind of launches, but I feel less stressed out. What I’ve been doing is using one of the weekend days to do a big push for the upcoming week, so I plan to do that again.
  • What’s your favorite genre to read or watch?: I love to read romance with happily ever afters, but for movies, I tend to like a romantic comedy that isn’t too sappy!

P.S. — Want to chat with readers on the regular? Check out Temptalia’s Discord where you can chat about beauty, makeup, and more! 🙂

This week's mellan photo/video...

Share your pet photos to the Temptalia Pets flickr group!

For Christmas in 2012, I dressed Mellan up with a reindeer outfit! I actually had Christmas cards printed and mailed to family and friends with one of these photos. My told me last week how she still has the card, and it is one of her favorite photos of him!

I didn’t do as much dressing up of him in the later years (it was fun initially, but it lost its luster for me, haha!), but he was always very tolerant of being put into costumes and being photographed. He was amply rewarded with treats before, during, and after 🙂 I also didn’t keep him in his little outfits for long, just long enough to snap some cute photos for posterity.

Friday Finds & Check-ins, Volume #588

Friday Finds & Check-ins, Volume #588

Friday Finds & Check-ins, Volume #588

Friday Finds & Check-ins, Volume #588

Friday Finds & Check-ins, Volume #588

Friday Finds & Check-ins, Volume #588

Friday Finds & Check-ins, Volume #588

Friday Finds & Check-ins, Volume #588



from Temptalia https://ift.tt/2ZhkzwN
https://ift.tt/377Tb8O

Post a Comment

0 Comments